3 ingredient banana bread recipe
This is the simplest banana bread recipe yet.
It's also my favorite breakfast recipe tripled and made into a bread so it's just that much easier. It refrigerates and freezes beautifully.
You would be glad to know that this baby require only 3 main ingredients: bananas, eggs and coconut flour.
This recipe is refined-sugar free, gluten free, grain-free, vegetarian, Paleo.
I serve this bread for breakfast with cottage cheese or greek yogurt so that the overall calories are about 450 calories with over 30 g of protein.
SO YUMMY and also so healthy!
Banana bread - gluten free, refined-sugar free, grain free, vegan
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
Nutritional info per serving: 291 calories, 10 g fat, 38 g carbs, 9 g fiber, 15 g protein
I sliced this loaf into 9 pieces, and had 3 breakfasts out of it.
3 medium ripe bananas
6 large eggs
3 tablespoon coconut flour (like this one)
cinnamon to taste
a dash of baking powder
handful of nuts (optional)
line the pan with parchment paper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 F on convection.
2. In a blender or a food processor, blend bananas, cinnamon, and eggs.
4. Add coconut flour and baking powder and mix again. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes so that the flour can absorb more liquid and make the mixture thicker.
5. Line your loaf pan with parchment paper and pour the mixture.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Enjoy and let me know what you think!